24.9.09

A DREAM FOR YOU (a mother’s dream for her daughter)

·

Note: Cross posted from (blogger angelzfury) Anonymoms (we are everywhere).

Permalink

 

A DREAM FOR YOU
(a mother’s dream for her daughter)

If I could dream
The dream I wanted too,
I would close my eyes,
And dream a dream for you.

I would give you all the world,
That you are deserving of,
And to you I would give
My everlasting love.

I would see to it,
That you were never sad.
And nothing in your life
Would ever happen bad.

I would wish for you,
All things would go your way,
And you would always be happy,
Each and every day.

In my dream
You would stay
Just as beautiful
As you are today.

Life for you would be as perfect
As the blueness of the sky,
And no one would ever hurt you,
Or ever make you cry.

I know it's just a dream,
But if dreams could come true,
I would close my eyes,
And dream a dream for you.

xoxoxo
~mom~

Claudine Dombrowski

AngelFury@AngelFury.org

www.AngelFury.org

Note: Cross posted from (blogger angelzfury) Anonymoms (we are everywhere).

Permalink