The "Father’s Right’s" Movement: How to Legally Stalk, Harass,and Intimidate Victims of Domestic Violence after a Restraining Order has been Issued
STALKING THROUGH THE COURTS by Janet Normalvanbreucher
Read more at kansasfatherhoodinitiatives.blogspot.com
Table of Contents:
– Father’s Manifesto Signatories
– if Psychologists Discredit this Theory, Why Is it So Widely Accepted by the Courts?
– Screening of Pro-Se Lawsuits, Criminal Charges, Motions for Reconsideration
– Criminal Sanctions for Filing Frivolous Charges with State Administrative Agencies
– Tighter Enforcement of Stalking Laws
– Rule 11-type Pro-Se Sanctions for Abuse of Process
– Prosecuting Groups who are Practicing Law Without A License
– Law School Programs – Helping the Victims Fight Back
– Lawsuits against FR Groups under the VAWA as Unincorporated Associations.
– Legislative Action