A Topeka KS Mother’s Daughter is Murdered in GA Double Murder by boyfriend


Note: Cross posted from [wp angelfury] A Human Rights Issue-Custodial Justice.



Mother is a Topeka Native. Daughter was preparing to move back to Topeka KS, saying good bye to her friends ( one which was murdered with daughter) Mother has contacted me her note below.

Hello Claudine,
I'm a angry mother who 21yr old daughter was killed by her kids father.She left 2 little girls one 7 month baby girl and my other grand daughter will be 3 in Dec.It was so hard to show her my daughter in her casket lifeless and explain to her that her mom is in heaven with the angels...my daughter was leaving Columbus,Ga to move back home with her family the day she was killed at of anger the police said..she was shot many times...and her friend who came to say good bye was also killed..so not only did this monster mess up my family but a another family as well....LaTonya Boyd


Search continues for double murder suspect
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 5:22 PM CDTUpdated: Oct 15, 2009 8:19 AM CDT

Opelika soldier dies supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom
West Georgia special/general races on Nov. 3rd
Church members move forward after church fire
Man grazed in the neck by bullet
Opelika radio personality, columnist found dead
What's Happening Events

By Taylor Barnhill  - bio | email | Twitter

COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) - The search continues for the suspect in a double murder in Columbus. Part of the problem though, police haven't said who they are looking for.

Even though we don't know who's responsible for taking the lives of Tyesha McNair and Terrence Clark, there are a few more answers as to what happened early Tuesday morning.

Police reports show 21-year-old Terrence Clark was found in the parking lot of this Crystal Place apartment with multiple gunshot wounds to the chest. He was pronounced dead at 4:30 a.m.

Twenty-one-year-old Tyesha McNair was found inside the home suffering from multiple gunshot wounds to the head. Minutes later, the coroner pronounced her dead.

Police tell us there were no signs of forced entry into the apartment. At this time they tell us no arrests have been made, and there is no known motive.

A description of the suspect is not available at this time, but if you have any information concerning the deaths of Tyesha McNair and Terrence Clark, call police at (706) 653-3400.

People who knew them well reached out to News Leader Nine to share their stories. Memories are all friends and families have now of Tyesha McNair and Terrence Clark.

Nick Thomas tells News Leader Nine Terrence Clark was one of his first friends, "I was close to him because we played basketball, football on the weekends. He would come over to my house to go swimming in the pool. We were close on that level."

Tyesha's mother, LaTonya Boyd didn't want to go on camera but she  tells News Leader Nine she doesn't want their early morning murders to be in vain. Boyd says, "she hopes the person responsible for the shootings feels the pain that all the people who loved the two victims feel."

Her 21 year old daughter leaves behind two young girls, a two year old and a six month old baby. Tyesha had plans to move back home to Kansas. Boyd tells News Leader Nine, "Tyesha was having problems with her daughter's father. She was moving back to Kansas, the day she was murdered, to be with a family who loved her very much."

Boyd says now the hardest part of all of this is finding a way to break the news to the two babies Tyesha left behind, "How do I tell them their mother was killed? How do I tell them she won't be able to hug them and kiss them anymore?"
©2009 WTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Note: Cross posted from [wp angelfury] A Human Rights Issue-Custodial Justice.