16.3.10

FaceBook Cell Terrorists: Jim Framedfather & Mark K Godbey are at it again

·

 A preamble to last nights  Last Nights conversation: do these cell terrorists know that ANY thing they put on the web is OPEN??? they don't care- they care ONLY about themselves.. Mark Godbey must have lost another attempt to torture his wife and child.

Dossier: Mark K Godbey

Mark_K_Godbey

Mark K Godbey has a long history of frivolous litigation against his ex wife.  Despite numerous restraining orders made against him, he continued to persue her through the courts.   He was sentenced for contempt on two occasions.

Alike most advocates for shared parenting, he publicly claims to promote that children are better off with both parents and privately cheers on cases where the child has been deprived of the mother:

markgodbeyfathersonly

Filed under: Fathers Rights | Tagged: Mark Godbey, Mark K Godbey, Mark Kevin Godbey | 1 Comment »

 Last Nights conversation: Mark Godbey must have lost another attempt to torture his wife and child. I hope his Judge see’s this- (actually I will forward a copy to him) Time to up your meds Mark K Godbey

Jim Framedfather If I seem a bit scarce, I have stepped back for a while. Sometimes you have to in order to re-charge and re-group mentally and spiritually..........

11 hours ago · Comment ·Like

Mark Godbey and Mary Cadei Johnson like this.

Mary Cadei Johnson

Mary Cadei Johnson

I totally understand!:) Take care of yourself Jim

11 hours ago

Chauncy Richard

Chauncy Richard

Welcome back jim :)

11 hours ago

Theresa Martin

Theresa Martin

Take time for you. YOU are the most important person. This is what I call 'self-talk' 8}

10 hours ago

Tawni Roark

Tawni Roark

As we all need to sometimes! Good idea, Jim time!

9 hours ago

Mark Godbey

Mark Godbey

For the past week, I have done nothing but Farmville. My vacation from thinking about my children, and other problems.... recharging the batteries.

8 hours ago

Tawni Roark

Tawni Roark

CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU both TO COME OUT swinging! BOTH OF U RE-CHARGED -OMG! HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A BROTHER OR SISTER SCORN! nice to know your still "in there if I or other's NEED you both" ! YOU BOTH ARE WELL RESPECTED MEN!

8 hours ago

Mick Karabegovic

Mick Karabegovic

god to hear you breathing Jim ;)

7 hours ago

Mick Karabegovic

Mick Karabegovic

and Mark of course

7 hours ago

Lane Isaac

Lane Isaac

You have to recharge!! It is important to take of you!! I will take the torch from you!! You are a valued friend!! I have quit my third job and have a little time to bring forth some facts!!

5 hours ago

Mark Godbey

Mark Godbey

Also, I am studying to be a Paralegal or a Legal Investigator working within Family Law. Concentrated coursework for next 7 weeks. I have been told more than once, the way to combat evil is one child at a time. I intend to ferret out those who make False Allegations, and alienate children. Since the police wont' enforce laws that protect Parental Abductions, I will make that my mission. Fuck law enforcement.

about an hour ago

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,