Court Appointed Child Abuse:
->Your own parent abused you.
+ The court was told about the abuse.
+ The court ordered you to continue to go alone with your abuser.
+ You were abused again, this time knowing that the court knew and basically approved of the abuse.
+ You are traumatized from the abuse from your own parent who was supposed to love you.
+ You feel betrayed by the United States Justice System who was supposed to protect you.
+ You are hurt, betrayed and angry and you don't know what to do.
= You are the victim of "CA-CA"
We will help you find your voice and together we will try to heal from the CA-CA, Court Appointed Child Abuse.
* Even though CA-CA is not acknowledged by any professional board, kids who suffered this abuse know that it exists and we are giving a name to it!
Come join us!
Jennifer Tveter Founder/non-executive director CA3
Make a Donation to the CA3 Piggy Bank!
Become a supporter of CA3. (We are still busy setting up a bank account. Please start saving up for our rainy days!)
Newborn Level - $10
Toddler Level - $20
Elementary Level - $50
Rebellious Teen Level - $100
Courageous Kid Level - $ 500
Defiant Adult Level - $1000
Wear the Colors black & blue
so children don't have to!
Dedicated to all the children who are still being abused and for those who did not make it out alive…
Please be advised that we are traumatized children who have suffered horrendous abuse and we are trying to find our voice.
We already intend on being direct, confrontational and vocal. If you are uncomfortable with what we are saying, then you can stop it by going to the root of the problem and ending the CA-CA, Court Appointed Child Abuse.
Jennifer Tveter, Founder/Executive Director CA3
Adult Child Board of Directors:
Government Relations Director/Lobbyist:
Professional Advisory Board Members:
Dr. Joyanna Silberg
Parental Support Board
Parental Relations Director
Tiffini Flynn Forslund
Courageous Kids Network
PIPCA (Prevent International Parental Child Abduction)
DAWN, Domestic Abuse Women’s Net (Willapa Chapter)
"My dad threw my mom into the wall." Jennifer 9 years
Zachary & Jennifer's Story
"My Dad would get mad at my mom and beat her!" Zachary - 11 years
"Dad" Jennifer - 7 years
- ▼ 2009 (4)
- ► 2008 (20)
- ► December (3)
- ► November (17)
- Little Jennifer is no longer Silenced!
- Parental Alienation Syndrome Supports CA - CA
- Battered American Family Receives Asylum in Europe...
- Little Hilary is no longer silenced
- Little Alanna is No Longer Silenced
- Jurors Letter to Judge - Wendy Titelman Case
- Family Court Crisis #1
- Family Court Crisis #2
- Battered Womens Custody Conference 2008
- Breaking the Silence, Children's Stories
- Battered Women Custody Conference Interviews by Ga...
- Small Justice by Garland Wallers
- Baby Brianna - * CONTENT WARNING!
- CA3 Board Of Directors:
- The Fundamentals of CA3:
- The Beginning of CA3 - Children Against Court Appo...