7.2.09

Reconnecting With Your Children in the Face of Danger

·

Friday

Reconnecting With Your Children in the Face of Danger

A new website to which I have linked, Message To Our Children, recently had it's first victory. It is a site that seeks to connect a parent with a child with whom they have lost contact. The site reports to have been hammered with responses relating to several "connect letters" for children in several states. These are said to be coming from "the children's abductors or parents seeking to wipe a parent out of a child's life," (from the website).
How unfortunate that this website is experiencing this, because it was set up to help children and parents. In the "first connect," see just how excited this child is that found his mother:

Our First Connect! From Collin Momany to Mom
I agree!!! I miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much I cannot belive I found you here!
I don't care if doing this is not allowed.
We at least have to be in contact one way.
Oh! And can you send me my Lightsaber kit
I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Collin Lee Momany

How a parent, court or court whore could keep a loving parent from a child is incredible, and speaks volumes to the corruption in the family court. Why is Collin being kept from a loving mother...we don't know the whole story, but does it sound like Collin needs to be kept from her?
"I don't care if doing this is not allowed."

My heart aches for Collin.
"I miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much."

I hope he can be with his mother soon...And that all the parents and court personnel that are in collusion with sorry bastards are punished somehow for what they are doing. The child will know, one day.