9.2.09

Collin Momany, Phoenix, Arizona

·

Collin Momany, Phoenix, Arizona

 

I HEAR THIS POOR MOTHER AND SON ARE BEING BOMBARDED BY ABUSERS USERS AND ‘CONTROL FREAKS’

you know I have only one thing to say about that..

“.. be ware of falling houses"…  .. theirs no lace like home there is no place like home :-)

We support you Collin You hang in there dear…!!

 

Collin Lee Momany, It’s mommy again. I love you! I miss you so much! It is so hard to be without you! My heart is hurting! I need to see you, to spend time with you! I want you to know how much I love you! You are my everything! Please message me again or try to email me at Stacie_Momany3@hotmail.com. I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Mommy

February 9, 2009
Categories: Child found, Collin Momany, Message to My Child . .