PARENTAL ALIENATION SYNDROME (PAS) and other bullshit syndromes
MORE - The cross-referral networks of the PAS purveyors
Richard Austin, Ph.D. * R. Christopher Barden, Ph.D. * Stephen Ceci, Ph.D. * Douglas Darnall, Ph.D. * Stephen Herman, M.D. * Jayne Major, Ph.D. * Daniel Rybicki, Ph.D. * S. Richard Sauber, Ph.D. (listed twice) * W. vonBoch-Galhau, Ph.D. * Richard A Warshak, Ph.D. * J. Michael Bone * L. F. Lowenstein, Ph.D. * Reena Sommer, Ph.D. * Jerry Brinegar, Ph.D. * Katherine Andre, Ph.D. * Ken Lewis, Ph.D. * Catherine Swanson Cain, Ph.D. * Monty Weinstein, Ph.D. * Amy J. L. Baker, Ph.D. * David Britton * Robert Evans, Ph.D. * Debra Gordy * Christina McGhee * Harvey Shapiro (Elizabeth Loftus's "investigator") * Jose Manuel Aguilar Cuenca * Theresa K. Cooke, * Jeff Opperman * Remi Thivierge * Joe Goldberg * James J. Gross, Esq. * Randy Kolin, Ph.D. * Randy Rand * David Carico, Esq. * Lawrence W. Daly * Charles D. Jamieson, Esq.
PSYCHOLOGY IN THE
COURTROOM download articles
- Bruch: Getting it Wrong in Child Custody Cases
- Nat'l Council Juv & Fam Ct Judges: It's Not PAS
- Wood: PAS - Dangerous Aura of Reliability
- Poliacoff: What's this doing in a court of law?
- Bad Science: 2004 Inter-rater Reliability Study
- "But I've Seen It!!" (Yes, and you've seen the sun "rise" too)
- AZCADV: Battered Mothers Testimony Project Report
Guardian Ad Litems NOT in the child's Best inteest—in their OWN best interest$$$$$
- Ducote: Guardians ad Litem in Custody Litigation
- Emery, Otto & Donohue: Child Custody Law - Limited Science and a Flawed System
- Kelly & Ramsey: Child Custody Evaluations: the need for systems level outcome assessments (2009)
- Parenting Coordination
Parenting Coordinator Issues
Sample Guardian ad Litem Report
Parental Alienation Syndrome (PAS) Stuart Showalter Neo Nazi-Fathers Rights Advocate-Abusers Rights Advocate Glenn Sacks-Abusers Advocate,Right Wing Terrorist- Fathers Rights. Warren Farrell, Mike J Murphy, Jeremy Swanson, Mark K Godbey, Donald Tenn, Stan Rains, Richard A. Gardner coined the term Parental Alienation Syndrome
Therapeutic Jurisprudence: Embracing a Tainted Ideal, by Arthur G. Christean
Punishing Medical Experts for Unethical Testimony: A Step in the Right Direction or a Step too Far? by David B. Resnik, J.D., Ph.D.